USAIDALUMNI.org will publish job and volunteer offerings without charge according to the following guidelines: 1) the position must be relevant to the interests and skills of the Association membership, 2) the job must be actually available (i.e. not an effort to troll for names to be used in proposals), 3) including links for more information and/or contact, postings must not exceed 12 lines in length, and 4) a date by which the posting can be removed from the website must be included. Send job/volunteer offerings to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Listings
- Save the Children is recruiting for the Director – Maternal, Newborn and Reproductive Health in Emergencies. The Director of Maternal, Newborn and Reproductive Health in Emergencies (MNRHiE) will serve as a critical member of the Emergency Health and Nutrition (EHN) team in the Department of Global Health (DGH) leading the MNRHiE strategy, capacity building, operational planning, and external and internal representation. The Director will lead the MNRHiE team and portfolio in program development and technical support, informing global advocacy efforts, and mobilizing resources for MNRHiE activities. The Director will work closely with development and humanitarian colleagues across DGH and the Department of Humanitarian Response (DHR) in Save the Children U.S. (SCUS) as well as Save the Children International (SCI) country offices to promote and ensure synergy in agency strategies in MNRH and facilitate program learning and innovation as well as building agency-wide capacity. The Director will line-manage MNRHiE staff, including advisors and specialists on MNRH, M&E, and Learning and Development. The position is open for global recruitment with a preference for candidates who can regularly work in or travel to Washington, DC. (posted April 9, 2020) *
- The U.S. Agency for International Development has posted job announcements for Foreign Service Officers to fill slots for: FS Education Officer, FS Contracting Officer, FS Environment Officer, FS Executive Officer, FS Crisis, Stabilization and Governance Officer, FS Financial Management Officer, FS Program Officer, FS Attorney, FS Private Enterprise Officer, FS Population/Health/Nutrition Officer, and FS Economist Officer (all posted 2-25 days ago). If interested, you can see the announcements here.
- The Office of Human Capital and Talent Management, Performance Management Division at USAID is looking for two Retired Career Ministers to serve on the USAID 2020 Consolidated Senior Foreign Service Performance Board. If you are interested, click here for the details.
- The Navanti Group has an immediate need for consultants for 7-week assignments. Location can be remote, with possible 1-week trip overseas. Specifically, two positions (Senior Management Officer and Human Resources Management Specialist) are in need of filling. If interested, please send your resume to Ddyke@NavantiGroup.com.
- The Association for Diplomatic Studies (ADST) is seeking a part-time Office Manager and Bookkeeper (24 hrs/wk) to cover general office management as well as financial and membership accounts. The incumbent reports to the president and supports other members of the ADST team. Salary range is $24,000 – $26,500 depending on experience. Duties are described in the job announcement.